Veggie beds! 16 April, 2011Posted by Hamble Bamble in Garden.
Today, we installed new veggie beds in the back yard. They had actually been sitting there for a week and a bit, but yesterday we started filling them with stuff. Today we finished. Here are some pics:
These are the plants we have:
- Carrots: Roly Poly ball carrots, will be ready in 8-12 weeks.
- Pak Choy Mix: A mixture of Pak Choy and Bok Choy. Ready in 7-8 weeks.
- Silverbeet: Tasty glossy green leaves. Ready in 5-8 weeks.
- Wom Bok: Chinese cabbage. Ready in 6-8 weeks.
- Spring Onions: Onion/leek kinda things. Ready in 8-10 weeks.
- Mizuna mix: Mix of green & red leaves. Ready in 4-8 weeks.
- Spinach: Tasty stuff. Eat it for big muscly muscliness. Ready in 5-8 weeks.
We’re veeeeeeery excited.